You can exchange or receive store credit for your purchase within 7 days of delivery date. No cash refunds or credit refunds.
NOTE: ONLY items that were not special ordered, custom(ized), damaged, or re-sized, engraved, or altered can be exchanged and may be subject to a restocking fee, this includes a 10% or $300 restocking fee on Bridal purchases. Any used or worn merchandise may not be exchanged after purchase.
Please Note:The instructions below must be followed exactly in order for your return to be processed. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please contact us at (413) 731-5400.
How to Return Your Purchase to Us:
- Call us at (413) 731-5400 to obtain your Return Merchandise Authorization Code (RMA). You MUST write this code on the outside of the package for it to be accepted for processing.
- Download and Print the Return Merchandise Form:A Return Merchandise Authorization form will be emailed to you. This form MUST be completed and placed in the package.
- Packaging Your Return: Be sure to secure your items to protect them. Your package must include all original packing materials and paperwork in the package, along with the Return Merchandise Form mentioned above. If your item included a certified diamond or diamonds, each certificate must be included (replacement fee will apply if not included). NOTE: For security purposes, do not put the name Lorilil Jewelers or any type of description as to the contents on the outside of the package.
- Insuring and Shipping Your Package: The value of your item will determine the shipping method and insurance amount. If your purchase was less than $25000.00 then the most secure and economic method is Registered Insured Mail via FedEx, UPS or the US Postal Service. Please insure your package for the full purchase amount. We will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipment. More than $25,000.00, please call us at (413) 731-5400 for additional instructions.
- Packages without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will not be accepted for processing.
- Items received after 7 days of delivery date will not be accepted for return processing.
- Items must be returned in the same condition as when new and sent by Lorilil Jewelers.
- Items showing signs of wear or that have been engraved, altered, re-sized or that have been damaged will not be accepted for processing.
- Special orders cannot be accepted for processing.
- Improperly packaged items will not be accepted.
- Uninsured items will not be accepted.
Your Credit Amount: Our quality control team will inspect the item upon arrival to determine if it is eligible for return. When the item is judged to be eligible, your credit amount will be promptly processed and applied to your exchange or store credit value. You will receive a credit in the amount of the item(s) purchase price minus shipping, handling, insurance charges and payment processing fees, this includes a 10% or $300 restocking fee on Bridal purchases.
We look forward to processing your request.
* We will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.